Micro fat grafting in office
- Posted on: Aug 30 2022
At Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa, we are excited to offer both surgical and nonsurgical solutions for the face and body. One option that many patients ask about is the micro fat grafting performed in-office. This is a procedure that Dr. Allison Yee is now offering at Azul. Understanding micro fat grafting and what it can achieve is vital in determining if you are a proper candidate. Let’s learn more about micro fat grafting and its advantages.
What is micro fat grafting?
Micro fat grafting is a minimally invasive procedure that involves taking small amounts of fat from one part of the body and then injecting it into another area to improve the contour or appearance. The most common spots on the body to harvest fat for micro fat grafting are the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. However, fat can be harvested from almost any area of the body. The fat can be injected anywhere on the face and body to add volume right where it is needed.
What are the advantages of micro fat grafting over other procedures available with plastic surgeons and dermatologists?
The benefits of micro fat grafting include:
- Minimally invasive – There is no need for large incisions or a lengthy recovery period.
- Natural results – The injected fat is your own tissue, so it is less likely to be rejected by your body and provides natural-looking results.
- Safe – There is minimal risk of infection or other complications.
- Versatile – Fat can be injected into almost any area of the body to improve contour or appearance.
- Affordable – Micro fat grafting is often cheaper than traditional cosmetic surgery procedures.
Am I a candidate for micro fat grafting?
The best way to determine candidacy is to schedule an appointment with our team of professionals. An initial evaluation and consultation can help us decide if you are a good fit for this or other nonsurgical treatments available.
Schedule time to speak to the team at Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa
If you are considering micro fat grafting, please consult with Dr. Allison Yee at Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa to discuss your specific goals and concerns. He has several office locations in the areas of Cape Coral, Naples, Bonita Springs, and Fort Myers, FL, that can be reached by calling our main line at 239-379-8920.
Posted in: Fat Transfer