Home for the Holidays? Discover the Flaharty Family’s Favorite Things To Do During the Festive Season
- Posted on: Dec 13 2017
Home for the Holidays? Discover the Flaharty Family’s Favorite Things To Do During the Festive Season!
- Take a nice slow drive through the neighborhood in Victoria Park – Naples. and enjoy the spectacular lights.
- The City of Palms has an amazing Basketball Tournament over the holidays. This is a first-rate high school basketball tournament at Florida Southwestern State College. The local high school, Canterbury, plays on Monday, December 18th at 7 pm! Show your Southwest Florida spirit and go support the Cougars! View their schedule here
- Visit Lakes Regional Park and take the Holiday Express train ride through the miniature train village and a holiday inflatable area through Dec. 30. Don’t forget to take lots of photos!
- One of our family favorites – attend a performance of the Nutcracker. See the classic Ballet at both the Barbara B Mann and Art is Naples.
- Go to the Holiday Boat Parade along Cape Coral. The Cape Coral parade is actually part of an entire festival taking place at Four Freedoms Park. The festival also includes a fantastic selection of food vendors, music, entertainment, children’s craft activities, Santa Claus and a screening of ”How the Grinch Stole Christmas” with Jim Carrey.
- Treat yourself and someone special to Norman Love – Visit one of Norman Love’s Coffee Salons (Fort Myers, Miromar Outlets and Naples) for coffee, dessert and extraordinary treats!
- Attend the Punta Gorda Boat Parade
- Sanibel Beach- make a snowman sandcastle! You’re on your own- no website here (please send us a pic to post on the Azul Facebook page if you do!)
- Attend the Murder Mystery Train – this is loads of fun and makes you feel like you’re in your very own movie!
- Get in the holiday spirit with some caroling on the water by going to the Holiday Santa Caroling Cruise
Do you have any holiday favorites that we haven’t mentioned here? Just message us and we’ll post them!
Posted in: Procedures