10 Great Reasons We LOVE Botox
- Posted on: Jun 2 2016
“I haven’t had Botox,” actress Jennifer Saunders once said. “But I want people to think I have.”
Sure, you could have Botox at any of a hundred different day spas. But your face is worth entrusting to a board-certified facial specialist like Dr. Patrick Flaharty, and the expertise of a qualified medical team with over eighteen years of combined experience in top-of-the-line treatments. At Azul, we love Botox for so many reasons – what’s NOT to love? Since it’s so hard to pick the best thing about it, we’ve narrowed down a list of ten of its greatest benefits:
- It’s time-tested and proven safe. Botox has been approved by the FDA since 1978 – which means there have plenty of long-term studies measuring its safety and effectiveness.
- It’s a quick and convenient way to “touch up” areas where you want to erase the telltale signs of aging. A typical Botox session lasts no more than a few minutes, so you can even schedule a treatment during your lunch break.
- There’s no downtime, so you can be on your way home, back to work or out on the town right afterward. If this is your first Botox treatment, however, you may want to clear your schedule that day, just to see how your body responds. Any minor swelling, discoloration and numbness usually disappears within a few hours, and then you’re good to go.
- Botox helps you target specific areas that regular skincare won’t. We carefully consider the positioning and symmetry of your facial features, and steer clear of the “frowning” muscles that can make your face look stiff or weighed down after a Botox treatment. And we pride ourselves in helping patients walk out looking – and feeling – relaxed, refreshed and fabulous.
- Botox not only minimizes the wrinkles you already have, but also prevents new ones from forming. The most popular treatment areas are the forehead, around the eyes and between the eyebrows. Botox pauses the repetitive movements of these muscles (which cause deep lines in your skin).
- Botox works fairly quickly – though not so dramatically that people will be startled by your new look. You’ll begin to see lines and wrinkles fading within five to seven days of your treatment(s), with final results apparent within two weeks.
- Depending on the area(s) you have treated, you’ll enjoy visible results for at least three months, and often as long as six.
- It’s more affordable than you think. Botox treatments aren’t just for celebrities any more – they can accommodate any budget. Sometimes, too, less is more. When you consult with Dr. Flaharty or one of Azul’s expert aesthetic team, you get a treatment plan that’s customized to your exact needs. Patients who come in seeking treatment in two or three areas are sometimes surprised to see how much they can accomplish by focusing on just one.
- It’s for more than just beauty! Many of our patients find that Botox also works wonders on migraines. It can be used for excessive sweating or urinary incontinence as well.
- Our favorite reason:
You get to be the one in charge of controlling your own aging process. And what’s more satisfying than that??
The best cosmetic treatments are those nobody really notices. Your face is important enough to entrust only to dedicated specialists. Call Azul today at (239) 415-7576 to schedule your free Botox consult with Dr. Flaharty or a member of his team. Or visit our website to find out more about what Botox can do for you, and ask us your questions. With three locations to choose from – Bonita Springs, Fort Myers and Naples – you won’t need to wait for an appointment!
Posted in: Procedures
The comments are closed.